Monday, December 24, 2012

A festive Christmas Eve spent between 3 houses - then finally back to my own cozy abode. Such a wonderful night reminding me of the traditions I've kept since being a child - and how lucky I am that they are still happening.
- - - I spy an elf on the shelf - - -
- - - I tend to take over, no matter who's kitchen I'm in - - -
- - - Simple + beautiful - - -
- - - A lingering shadow - - -
- - - Classic winter night sky - - -
- - - A a child I would lie under the tree with a bowl of popcorn and pretend I was looking up at the night sky - - -
- - - sock monkey love - - -
- - - My father's side of the family - - -
- - - santa's reindeer - - -
- - - tree pose, bringing back yoga from the summer - - -
- - - The snow showed up just in time for Christmas - - -

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Love the glass bottles with holly. Too bad you didn't have to gut the chicken.. you are so bossy in the kitchen! Are you guarding that house? You are so forceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I am guarding the house with a Christmas Anise Bulb - very frightening... Also, I made sure people knew that the chicken was ready - as usual, nobody cared.

    ReplyDelete