Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Juice, Welfleet - Lemon + Chive Clam Fritters with Chipotle dipping sauce
Arnold's Clam Bar, Eastham - Devouring a waffle cone with Moose Tracks Ice cream and a hard chocolate shell
Cafe Fresca, Dennis - Fried Nantucket Scallop Panini + Sweet Potato Fries
In House, Eastham - Fire-roasted Veggie Nachos with an ice cold Classic Maragita
Sub + Cone Bike Stop, Welfleet - "Steak Bomb" sub with steak, salami, swiss, mushroom, pepper, onion, lettuce and tomato
Land Ho!, Orleans - Broiled Scallops with cole slaw and fries
In House, Eastham - Pasta Fra Diablo with Garlic Lemon Shrimp

4 comments:

  1. Yummy! Do you have a part-time job as a food critic now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to pretend that's why I spent so much money on food..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, because I was telling my mom about the food and how good it looked. I said that we could get good food at the Cape too if we could go places and not have to worry about the prices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In general the prices are moderate -- In my case, I ate at quite a few different places - so it added up... I don't regret that decision one bit.

    ReplyDelete