Saturday, March 17, 2012





THE EMPRESS-

In the everyday world, The Empress represents feeling. She is fair and sympathetic and bases her decisions on her moral value system. She is dedicated to the family and concerns herself with the good of her community. The Empress is a natural diplomat and understands the difficulties people are confronted with. Therefore, she is there to console and offer her wisdom.


When contemplating the Empress card meaning - ask yourself:

- How can I nurture myself more?

- Am I connecting enough to mother nature?

- Am I respecting the process of unfolding my desires?

- What does being a mother/having a mother mean to me?

- What role does love play in my life - is it foremost in my existence?






THE MAGICIAN -

The Magician symbolises new beginnings, initiative and the ability to perform right action at any given moment. He is master of his own destiny.
Adeptly he chooses from the tools at his disposal, the sword of discrimination, the baton of energy, the cup of emotion or the coin of wisdom and wealth.
He uses them so deftly that it is as if he performs magic.
By being wholly in tune with his environment and with others he never makes one error of judgment. He is precise, exact and therefore appears to perform tasks in a far more efficient manner than others.


When contemplating the Magician Tarot card meaning, ask yourself the following questions:

- Am I aware of my own power?

- Am I recognizing my fullest potential?

- Am I playing the role of victim or victor?

- Am I using my power for good or abusing it?

- Am I connecting to my higher source of energy?

- Am I applying myself effectively and beneficially?

- What action can I take to move into a better direction?

- What resources are available to me, and how do I tap into them?

No comments:

Post a Comment